2012年11月15日星期四

ghd hair straightener iv into high street to be bestowed favor on newly

ghd nz is not in the store, cafes girls see me appear to welcome the visit of micro stiff smile on the lips. But she soon grin told my boss today is not in the store."Ghd help you make a phone call to the boss?" She asked very politely."That is the same like ghd gently smile, thought for a while then asked," Do you work here how long? "

ghd purple eyebrow slightly, Oh loudly, smiled and asked, "Do you think your boss is what kind of person?"About ghd with your boss "in the name, the girl smile even more brilliant," the boss handsome, cool, smart, very competent, understands what! His best boss ghd seen! "

I laughed within herself, this girl now feel the enemy, in the demonstrations I obviously like it! Think of her GHD Pink Orchid also considered relative day and night, but I do not seem to how mind.I have not had time and see the desk where the girl's reaction was ghd half pushed, half dragged the Lane upstairs.

没有评论:

发表评论