2013年1月9日星期三

ugg classic short on sale

Song of the moment, with a trace of husky, becomes all the more sad helpless, cheap ugg boots master walked in front of me, I lifted my head, looked hazy ugg, how can not see, I cried? Reach out and touch the face, a really cold, "fox master, I am drunk, I did not cry." Pulled an ugly smile, "hold me go, I need to rest."

Picked up my hand and walked toward the room, I nest in the arms of the ugg boots sale vaguely between each complex eyes see Yen Ling Yu, Lan night, white shadow maple and Pei Xiao ...Did not know last night is how to fall asleep, anyway, the ugg in bed, shoes off, but the clothes did not take off the pillow wet one, I have recently become increasingly crying, the head still some pain, which is places ugg results?

"discount uggs up." Yiyi sister opened the door and came in, and she came in with a bowl does not know what it is, "quick drink, hangover."ugg hope eyes looked, I looked up your nose breath drank Stick your tongue after drinking, do not really drink, I miss the 21st century, western medicine tablets, ugg, that when princes should have been busy almost, it is estimated that today should see you. "

没有评论:

发表评论