2013年1月20日星期日

have good state of mind by blue chi straightener iron cheap

Unpredictable as god-like Advent, a casual attire, relying on the counter the oblique stood, with one hand in his pockets, his face wearing wipe cynical smile, one can make people feel that Thatcher extravagance."Jiang?!" Clerk met a man, like mice met with cat-like tightening the neck, but still unwilling chi flat irons carefully muttering, "This girl stole our store things, I just let her put things back to us . "

Jianmei pick one, would like to the children generally Shuaqi Lai to. Woman chi only said to be good for me. Now let you feed me you are not willing to eat a few pieces of pastry, such a simple thing you can not do it, then what is good for me? Could you say To all good to me lie to me? "

"Shut up! I feed still does not work? Temple chi flat iron rubbed his numb, almost teeth picks up a piece of crystal cake handed it to his lips," Come on! "Wished he could have supplemented on an" eat over rush to be reborn! "chi ignored her ugly face, the worth eating pastries she handed him to enjoy. Just the speed a bit too fast to the point, he is a not yet swallow her next fast immediately handed it to his lips. chi let me see her posture seems to wait for them all pastries Yi Gulu All stuffed his mouth.

没有评论:

发表评论