2013年1月19日星期六

2011 spring and summer christian louboutin high heels

"Oh, really tired of it, why overnight, you suddenly changed?christian louboutin discount, which one is the real you?"christian louboutin step by step back, broken tears on the ground.I always knew you deep down is a cold unfeeling person!I never thought that, one day you will be so cold that christian louboutin to me!A woman is the most stupid most naive!"

"You said, you can't covet life too much, you expect the christian louboutin pumps however is the volume of thanks, and I can walk hand in hand, my smile is worth your life to protect the pain.I also believe that."You once said, "life with me, you knew life could be so sweet and happy christian louboutin.Without me, even with the world, you will find nothing; and had I, christian louboutin even nothing at all, you will also feel to have the whole world.This life you only want to pull my hand, just want to hug me, just want to kiss me, I only want me.For you, for all the world can abandon, except me.I still believe."

"You said, if I have been christian louboutin heels possession, in your heart, I still is the most pure the most beautiful treasure, is still the only one in your life, forever is worth your life to love, to christian louboutin care, to watch.This often think of it, will remember I was moved to tears."

没有评论:

发表评论