2013年2月4日星期一

perpare the summer with ghd rare leopard edition

Every year I have only one day to eat well, is more personal GHD Pink Orchid birthday.July theses, I want to eat more of their longevity noodles.More and more people, my mother wish you health to grow, do not know your dad is there making noodles for you, if he gives you a new mother good to you.The little guy is three years old, would have successfully run.Well, every time I think of the person, I would feel like the knife through the same.In my heart, he is always sleeping in a small quilt appearance, red face, thin lips, a small nose.More has grown up, like the change, my mother dreams. Not to ghd.

I regret to Guangzhou city around, this lively doesn't fit me, I wipe tears, accelerate the pace of going back to the hotel.Turn a street, voice a little, air some a cheesecake, also hear the laughter.I looked up, some is gorgeously dressed girl is holding the fan half block face stood at the door of ghd nz export or balcony.A brothel?I lower my head, quickened his pace トリーバーチ, was walking, in front of a yellow flash, a peel off in front, and then next came to unbridled laughter.

I don't want to argue with her, what, what's the point?Are now in the ghd.Whether in your home or yang, regardless of how I was out, meaningful?"Sister doing here?"I still call her sister, I pity her.She looked at me with disdain, "son of a bitch, what's so excited?You tell that Yang, like her I like him.Can you blame me?Yang had bad luck, people are gone, the death of a child, I just dislike him, holding him well, he's still there kicking, he fell dead, what do I care?Yang crazy like to hit me, but I think he is unlucky, I am afraid I have to GHD had been killed, hum!"

没有评论:

发表评论